Fre-Made Bags Full Servo Baby Diaper Making Machine / Packaging Machine
|Brand Name:||Gachn||Bag Type:||Making Bag On Machine|
|Yield:||â‰¥98%||Packing Speed:||Stable At 45 Bags/min|
Main Technical Parameters:
|Packaging speed||Stable at 45bags/min,|
|Packaging method||Pre-made bags,bottom and side gusset|
|Packaging material||PE or complex film, single thickness was 50-100μm|
|Packaging dimension||L≤400mm ,W=200mm-400mm,H=90mm -200mm|
|Installation power||About 19KW|
|Power requirement||Three phase four wires system(A,B,C,PE),380V/50Hz|
|Air requirement||Input pressure: 0.6-0.8MPa, air consumptionâ‰¦200LPM|
By adapting Mitsubishi motion controlling PLC and general linear servo driving system, it ensured a highly accurate package and stability
Angle line fault was highly controlled in 5mm, a highly stable angle line structure.
Three pushing head design, it ensured a 40 bags/min speed when packaging the big size productions.
Intelligent failure analysis, when the machine breaks and material abnormal operation happens, it gave out relatively failure warning tips
- Accurate bag length , saving time and film.
- Servo Motor, controlled by Mitusbishi PLC system.
- Bag forming device adjustable,flexible packing
- Highsensitivityphotoelectric eyecolor tracingautomatically
- Servo Driving system ,durable &convenient maintenance
- Controlled by software, convenient for function adjusting and upgrading
- Positioning stop function, non-stick knives, do not waste of film.
- With safety system ,more safe
- Always have stock ,lead delivery
- Engineer oversea service available for installation
1.Widely used in sealing of plastic packaging of baby diaper
2.All of the machine parts should do the surface treatment, and transmission parts made of the special steel and quenching and tempering treatment.
3.The Base with the tube that wall thickness is 6mm, braced frame with solid rectangular steel that thickness is 50mm, the main panel using steel plate that thickness is 15mm.
4.Engineer service overseas after sales
5. The emergency stop is safe and no damage to the equipment.
6. The electrical system device in accordance with the relevant provisions of GB/T5226.1-2002.
7. Safety protection device in accordance with the relevant provisions of GB5083-1999.